Support us by sharing this:
Last Updated: 20 hours ago
What’s on your face after tanning? The easy solution is moisturizing. But what makes a moisturizer the best after tan lotions? That’s the response for today’s comments. We will cover tan extenders and the best after tan moisturizer lotions after tanning.
Best After Tan Moisturizer Lotions to Keep Your Tan
Now let’s look at the top after tan lotions so that you can find what you need.
- 1. Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender Moisturizer Lotion
- 2. Australian Gold Hemp Nation Pomaberry Tan Extender
- 3. Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender
- 4. Hemp Nation Toasted Coconut & Marshmallow Moisturizer
- 5. Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion
- 6. Ed Hardy Ooh La Luxe Moisturizing Tan Extender Lotion
- 7. Ink By Ed Hardy Tattoo & Color Fade Moisturizer Tan Extender
- 8. Devoted Creations So Naughty Nude Tan Extending Moisturizers
- 9. Devoted Creations PLATINUM INDULGENCE Tan Extending Moisturizer
- 10. Pro Tan Perfectly Pink Moisturizer AFTER TANNING LOTION
- 11. Forever After All Day Moisturizer by Australian Gold
- 12. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Gel Lotion
- 13. Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer
- 14. Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Hydrating Body Butter
- 15. Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion
- 16. Banana Boat Aloe Vera Sun Burn Relief Sun Care After Sun Lotion
- 17. Coola Suncare Environmental Repair Plus Fresh
- 18. Burt’s Bees Aloe and Coconut Oil After Sun Soother
- 19. Ocean Potion After Sun Lotion with Aloe Tan Extender
- 20. Maui Island Secret After Sun Tan Sealer
- 21. Jergens Natural Glow Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer
- 22. Maui Vera Organic Sunburn Relief & After Sun Moisturizer
- Help us by sharing this:
1. Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender Moisturizer Lotion
Australian Gold makes indoor tanning lotions and moisturizers like this. The first ingredients help the skin recover moisture. They contain water, sunflower oil, and glycerine.
Vitamin E, panthenol, and aloe are also available. Such conditioners avoid early ageing.
Users say it has a slight tropical citrus scent.
2. Australian Gold Hemp Nation Pomaberry Tan Extender
This after tan moisturizer contains many nutritious ingredients to keep your skin in top condition. There are essential moisturizers like glycerin, jojoba, and shea butter.
First, goji berry, grenade and açai are high in antioxidants to protect against symptoms of ageing.
Meanwhile, hemp seed oil supplies fatty and amino acids that stabilize the skin and keep it smooth, healthy.
3. Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender
This moisturizer’s recipe matches the former. Instead of a fruity scent, it tastes like strawberry pineapple.
4. Hemp Nation Toasted Coconut & Marshmallow Moisturizer
Moisturizer Hemp Country has a delightful scent. It also makes the skin smooth and soft. When you continue using it, you’ll never feel dusty and flaky again.
Any main ingredients include seed oil, marshmallow root, and coconut oil. Moreover, this parabens-free lotion.
5. Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion
Maui Babe began selling a tanning lotion in Hawaii. They extended to include other products like this tan extender.
You don’t have to use their tanning lotion to benefit from this drug. It can cure skin exposed to water, sun and wind. Plus, preventing the skin from peeling.
Two main ingredients are aloe and macadamia nut oil.
6. Ed Hardy Ooh La Luxe Moisturizing Tan Extender Lotion
Ed Hardy markets other tanning lotions. Therefore, it’s no wonder with tan lotions, too.
A main factor is silicone, which provides a moisture bond membrane. Green tea, wheat protein, and sugarcane stretch and strengthen the fat.
Consumers claim a rose scent.
7. Ink By Ed Hardy Tattoo & Color Fade Moisturizer Tan Extender
If you have tattoos, hold them with this tan extender. Sun’s UV radiation will fade ink. But it has a patented Tattoo and Ink Fading Protection recipe.
Non-greasy coating disappears easily, perfuming the skin with whiskey and honey. Rich in shea butter, lotus extract, vitamin C and E. But there’s no oils or wheat.
8. Devoted Creations So Naughty Nude Tan Extending Moisturizers
Devoted Creations is another well-known tanning lotion maker. But even with a spray tan, use this tan extender to make the skin look nice.
Caramel bronzer and diamond-powdered pigment lift. Simultaneously, aloe, hemp seed oil and wheat protein make the face look supremely touchable.
9. Devoted Creations PLATINUM INDULGENCE Tan Extending Moisturizer
Like other tanning lotions, it has silicone. Silicone seals in moisture and smoothes the skin. You you do not get the same level of hydration from non-silicone formulations.
Users say Victoria’s Secret’s scent is similar to Bombshell.
10. Pro Tan Perfectly Pink Moisturizer AFTER TANNING LOTION
People who seek it often end up addicted to the sweet amber and vanilla scent. But besides scent, there’s more to love.
The recipe makes the skin heal after tanning with panthenol vitamins A, C, and E. Açai berry and aloe restore moisture.
11. Forever After All Day Moisturizer by Australian Gold
You’d never know a vanilla-scented lotion was good. It minimizes saggy skin, wrinkles, and cellulite. This also sets and moisturizes twenty-four hours after use.
Several people say that hemp seed oil lotions like this help them heal easily from sunburn. They say redness turns into golden bronze overnight. It’s no joke that cannabinoids suppress inflammation.
12. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Gel Lotion
Hawaiian Tropic is trustworthy in tanning lotions and sunscreens. Their gel lotion is worth feeling. It offers twenty-four-hour moisturization but looks very lightweight, non-greasy.
Shea butter, aloe, and papaya extract are essential components.
When the sun goes down, reef-safe materials won’t hurt corals or ocean wildlife. And the coconut papaya fragrance will keep you dreaming long after you have gone home.
13. Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer
Explore Tropical Lime Coolada for a thicker lotion. It has aloe, cocoa butter, vitamins A and E plus exotic botanicals to help you heal from intense sun fun.
14. Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Hydrating Body Butter
Then, Hawaiian Tropic’s best moisturizer is body butter. It leaves your body hydrated twelve hours.
Powerful moisturizers like avocado oil, shea butter and coconut oil keep you from peeling. And the tropical coconut scent perfumes the delicate skin.
15. Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion
Sun Bum’s after tan lotion is child-friendly enough and adult strong enough. Combining aloe, tea tree oil, cocoa butter and vitamin E accelerates curing and protects against flaking and peeling.
The lightweight recipe is gluten-free, organic and reef-friendly.
We had a great experience with Sun Bum goods. That one’s a strong market option.
16. Banana Boat Aloe Vera Sun Burn Relief Sun Care After Sun Lotion
Banana Boat’s after sun lotion is cheap relative to some other items we tested for this post. It has mineral oil, lanolin, an unnatural scent, dyes, and parabens.
Even though it has vitamin E, coconut oil and aloe, if you have sensitive skin, you would rather look elsewhere.
17. Coola Suncare Environmental Repair Plus Fresh
Coola’s lotion is a safer skin-prone alternative. It relies on organic agave to activate natural skin defenses against harsh weather. Agave also encourages collagen formation thus relieving sunburn.
These contain sunflower oil, lavender oil and rosemary extract. They help soothe, heal, decrease inflammation, and moisturize.
If you continue to respond badly to skin care ingredients, try this moisturizer. The EWG Skin Deep index offers low threat scores. Natural materials are appealing.
— The Team’s take
18. Burt’s Bees Aloe and Coconut Oil After Sun Soother
Burt’s Bees is another popular choice for skin-sensitive tanners. It sinks easily, delivering deep hydration to minimize redness and discomfort.
Even, it’s petrolatum-free, parabens, and phthalates. This focuses on natural medicinal ingredients such as sugar, aloe, chamomile, and coconut oil.
19. Ocean Potion After Sun Lotion with Aloe Tan Extender
Ocean Potion’s tan extender contains tea tree oil and antioxidants. But you’re not limited to just tanning. Useful for year-round moisturizing.
The recipe leaves sunflower seed oil, glycerin, aloe, and cocoa butter fresh.
20. Maui Island Secret After Sun Tan Sealer
Hold your holiday as long as possible with Maui Island Secret’s Sun Tan Sealer. A sweet coconut floral scent. Additionally, flavors make food look good enough. Maui coffee extract, Hawaiian ginger, and passion flower oil provide fuel for your skin to heal from sun, water, and salty sea air.
21. Jergens Natural Glow Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer
Jergens bronzer their tan extender. This not only moisturizes, but also preserves the color up to a week. Secrets contain chocolate and erythrulose.
Please notice that mineral oil and petrolatum should not use it on sunburned skin.
22. Maui Vera Organic Sunburn Relief & After Sun Moisturizer
This soothes sunburn with lavender, peppermint, and aloe. It cools down the skin, moisturizing with Noni water. You should also use it up to five times a day to relieve symptoms.
Reasons Why You Need a Moisturizer After Tanning
The hours you spend in the sun or indoors in a tanning bed dehydrated your skin. It might not feel like it now, but the signs will soon surface.
Dehydrated skin leads to two consequences.
- first, dry skin doesn’t hold the bronze shine for as long or as long. It’s a shame you’ve wasted all that time (and maybe money) having a tan.
- Second, parched skin leads to folds and wrinkles. It’s going to make you look older.
Now, if those two results aren’t enough to convince you, think about the next two.
- A moisturizer can cool the skin and reduce sunburn side effects.
- Plus, the skin should look shiny after tan lotion.
If after tanning you want to look and smell your best, it’s certainly worth a minute to add lotion (1).
The Difference Between Regular Moisturizers and after Tan Lotions
You may wonder if it’s necessary to use your daily lotion or something after tanning. That’s a good problem since all moisturizers aren’t fair.
These contain vitamin C and E, aloe vera, and plant-based moisturizers such as shea butter, hemp, and jojoba oil.
Some experts recommend avoiding petrolatum and mineral oil because they maintain heat (2).
Tan extender lotions offer good hydration and plenty of antioxidants to avoid forming fine lines and wrinkles.
Other Ways to Care for Your Skin after Tanning
Although moisturizers help your skin recover from the outside, it must benefit from the inside out (3).
Bring a glass of water while you’re tanning. Then make sure to end your session. Keep hydrated at the beach and pool, taking breaks and sipping.
Give yourself a break from tanning, take at least a day before getting back under the pool. When you’re on holiday and want to make the best of your time, you should go to the beach while wearing sunscreen.
Slather on the moisturizer so you should look better with skin lotions and shade extenders. We avoid peeling, cover the copper, and defend against wrinkles.
Have you discovered a lotion you use after tanning? Write us a note to tell us.